As part of Carnival’s new Land vs. Sea campaign, the line launched a billboard in New York City’s famous Time’s Square promoting the lines year-round departure of Carnival Miracle from NY.
You can see the billboard on the corner of Broadway and 49th Street (pictured right).
A smaller billboard with the words “The Caribbean Is Closer Than You Think – Cruising from Midtown” — is also featured.
The 2,124-passenger Carnival Miracle will sail from New York staring on April 12, offering three different 8-night Caribbean/Bahamas/Florida itineraries.
Sign up for our Daily Updates here.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review