Carnival Cruise Line has teamed up with David’s Bridal for an exclusive offer for brides.
The six-month promotion, which is running now through June 30, 2017, gives brides who visit David’s Bridal access to Carnival’s Early Savers rates, guaranteed price protection, 50 percent reduced deposits, and a free two-category upgrade by registering online using the code that David’s Bridal provides. In addition, brides who buy their wedding dress there will also receive a $25 Carnival gift card.
Brides shopping in-store can receive more details from special posters with Shazam interactivity with their phone, as well as fun branded videos. Online shoppers can click on banner ads at davidsbridal.com.
The offer is available with a variety of Carnival’s 3 to 16-day cruises departing from 17 homeports around the US. It’s valid for individual bookings only, and upgrades will automatically be assigned at the time of booking.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review