New Orleans’ biggest cruise operator, Carnival Cruise Line, has just announced a multi-year partnership with New Orleans’ NFL football team, the New Orleans Saints. It will include in-stadium promotions, community partnerships, onboard game-day festivities, social media activities, and advertising opportunities.
As the official cruise line of the Saints, Carnival will bring fun to football games with a variety of activities at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome like the “Helmet Shuffle” contest that awards one lucky fan a free cruise during each home game. In addition, there will be Carnival advertisements throughout the superdome and on the Saints’ team website. Guests aboard New Orleans based ships will also be able to enjoy the new Saints Sailgate Sailaways; football themed deck parties that include food and drink specials, games, prizes, a DJ, and dancing.
Saints fans will also have the opportunity to win a number of prizes including autographed jerseys, footballs, and helmets, and free Caribbean cruises departing from New Orleans.
Carnival pioneered year-round cruising from New Orleans in 1994 and currently operates two year-round ships from there; Carnival Dream and Carnival Elation.
Featured photo: Carnival
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships