To celebrate the official handover of Carnival Cruise Line’s upcoming 3,690-passenger Carnival Breeze from the ship yard to the cruise line, Carnival is throwing a Twitter party on Thursday, May 31, at 2:00pm est.
All are invited to talk about Carnival Breeze, its dining venues, entertainment and slew of other features.
You can engage in the conversation by logging onto Twitter.com and using the hashtag #CarnivalBreeze.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]