Carnival Triumph Ship Profile
- Year Built: 1999
- Size: Large
- Capacity: 3,143
- Itinerary: Western Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities:RedFrog Rum Bar, BlueIguana Tequila Bar, Alchemy Bar, Sports Bar, Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, Punchliners Comedy Club, Playlist Productions, and Dive-In Movies
- Read More Triump Articles Here
Carnival Triumph was completely refurbished in 2013 and now touts a lot of the line’s signature venues like Guy’s Burger Joint and Alchemy Bar.
Carnival Triumph features a variety of dramatic public spaces inspired by famous cities throughout the world. Rooms include the Big Easy piano bar with walls composed of oyster shells from New Orleans’ famed Acme Oyster House; Venezia, a live music venue inspired by the renowned Italian city with colorful arches, ornate columns and other design features; the Washington Library, a snapshot of American history with portraits of presidents and a mural of the capital city; and Club Rio, the ship’s aft lounge, evocative of Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro.
- Carnival Cancels April 2021, Delays Mardi Gras Inaugural Cruise
- MSC Grandiosa to Resume Cruising Southern Europe on January 24
- Cruise News Briefs – January 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Princess Announced They Have Sold Another Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Briefs – January 21, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Removes Ship From 2021 Alaska Season
- First Cruise Line Officially Requires Vaccines — Will Others Follow?
- Celebrity Cruises Announces 2022-2023 Caribbean Schedule
- Carnival Cruise Line Addresses Gratuity Hike, Vaccine Rumors
- Cruise News Briefs – January 20, 2021 [VIDEO]