Carnival Triumph Ship Profile
- Year Built: 1999
- Size: Large
- Capacity: 3,143
- Itinerary: Western Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities:RedFrog Rum Bar, BlueIguana Tequila Bar, Alchemy Bar, Sports Bar, Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, Punchliners Comedy Club, Playlist Productions, and Dive-In Movies
- Read More Triump Articles Here
Carnival Triumph was completely refurbished in 2013 and now touts a lot of the line’s signature venues like Guy’s Burger Joint and Alchemy Bar.
Carnival Triumph features a variety of dramatic public spaces inspired by famous cities throughout the world. Rooms include the Big Easy piano bar with walls composed of oyster shells from New Orleans’ famed Acme Oyster House; Venezia, a live music venue inspired by the renowned Italian city with colorful arches, ornate columns and other design features; the Washington Library, a snapshot of American history with portraits of presidents and a mural of the capital city; and Club Rio, the ship’s aft lounge, evocative of Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro.
- Florida Governor: ‘We Want to See Cruise Ships Sail Again’
- Princess Delays Restart of Down Under Cruises Until May 2021
- Virgin Voyages Cancels Remaining 2020 Sailings
- Why Are Cruises To Nowhere Illegal in the USA?
- Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return
- CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
- What To Know Before Buying This $25,000 Cruise Ship Condo
- Maritime Law: The One Change That Could Save The Cruise Industry
- Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
- Travel During A Pandemic: Disney Springs Hotel Stay