Carnival Vista will be here in less than a week and as if the ship doesn’t have me excited enough, the Seafood Shack onboard has me doing back flips!
Debuting on the Carnival Vista, a New England-inspired eatery, Seafood Shack is a casual indoor/outdoor dining venue near the Lido Marketplace. This seafood-lovers’ paradise will feature a menu full of delicious, fresh favorites available for purchase; including lobster rolls, steamed lobster, fried shrimp, crab cakes, fried clams and more.
Menu items include:
View the entire text only menu here.
- Buckets: steamed peel-and-eat shrimp, fried shrimp, fried clam strips, fried shrimp and clam strip combo
- Lobster roll, lobster BLT, crab cake
- Platters: steamed lobster by the pound, snow crab by the pound (hot or cold) and crab cake platter – platters served with boiled corn on the cob, garlic bread or choice of hush puppies or crinkle cut fries
- Steamed lobster, steamed shrimp, steamed crab, and raw oysters
- New England Clam Chowder in a bread bowl
With only days to go until the Carnival Vista’s inaugural sailing, tell us what you’re most excited about! Have you – or are you planning to – booked a trip on her yet? And if you missed any of our series on her many features, you can catch up by clicking the links below!
- Day 20: The Atrium
- Day 19: The Itineraries
- Day 18: Beer!
- Day 17: Those Sensation Showers!
- Day 16: Dining Room Décor
- Day 15: Hasbro Game Show
- Day 14: Dr. Seuss Bookville
- DAY 13: Escaping The Kids!
- Day 12: The Ultimate Dining Experience
- Day 11: Meet Your Cruise Director
- Day 10: Cherry On Top
- Day 10: Cherry On Top
- Day 9: The Dining Venues
- Day 8: Cocktail Hour!
- Day 7: The Hot Spot!
- Carnival President Tells NBC Nightly News They Still Plan on July Restart
- Another Carnival Corp. Ship Resumes Cruises From Italy
- CDC Eases Testing Requirements For Fully-Vaccinated Cruise Passengers
- New Norwegian Cruise Ship Boasts Record-Breaking Sales
- Royal Caribbean Pulls Odyssey Out Of Israel As Violence Increases
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Upcoming Mardi Gras’ Godmother
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 9, 2021
- 11 Popular Things To Do in Key West, Florida
- Disney Wish Tour: The Images That Will Leave You Breathless
- Azamara Announces New Onboard ‘Destination Celebration’ Events
DESTINATIONS4 days ago
5 Free Public Beaches in Nassau, Bahamas
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Why Florida’s Governor Just Insulted a Major Cruise Line
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Federal Court Judge To Decide On Florida’s Call For Injunction Over CDC Rules
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Sensation Arrives at US Port to Begin Crew Vaccinations [PHOTOS]