Carnival Vista will be here in less than a week and as if the ship doesn’t have me excited enough, the Seafood Shack onboard has me doing back flips!
Debuting on the Carnival Vista, a New England-inspired eatery, Seafood Shack is a casual indoor/outdoor dining venue near the Lido Marketplace. This seafood-lovers’ paradise will feature a menu full of delicious, fresh favorites available for purchase; including lobster rolls, steamed lobster, fried shrimp, crab cakes, fried clams and more.
Menu items include:
View the entire text only menu here.
- Buckets: steamed peel-and-eat shrimp, fried shrimp, fried clam strips, fried shrimp and clam strip combo
- Lobster roll, lobster BLT, crab cake
- Platters: steamed lobster by the pound, snow crab by the pound (hot or cold) and crab cake platter – platters served with boiled corn on the cob, garlic bread or choice of hush puppies or crinkle cut fries
- Steamed lobster, steamed shrimp, steamed crab, and raw oysters
- New England Clam Chowder in a bread bowl
With only days to go until the Carnival Vista’s inaugural sailing, tell us what you’re most excited about! Have you – or are you planning to – booked a trip on her yet? And if you missed any of our series on her many features, you can catch up by clicking the links below!
- Day 20: The Atrium
- Day 19: The Itineraries
- Day 18: Beer!
- Day 17: Those Sensation Showers!
- Day 16: Dining Room Décor
- Day 15: Hasbro Game Show
- Day 14: Dr. Seuss Bookville
- DAY 13: Escaping The Kids!
- Day 12: The Ultimate Dining Experience
- Day 11: Meet Your Cruise Director
- Day 10: Cherry On Top
Day 10: Cherry On Top
Day 9: The Dining Venues
- Day 8: Cocktail Hour!
- Day 7: The Hot Spot!