A week from right now, folks will be boarding the Carnival Vista, their eyes widening, their attentions being divided as they try to decide which way to look as the ship’s many pleasures vie for their attention. And as we’re heading into the final days of our countdown, it’s time to start focusing on some of the big-ticket items, including the place we’re exploring today and which we suspect will be one of the most popular areas on the ship: the Havana pool and bar.
Last week, we took you on a tour of Serenity, the adults-only area located toward the front of the ship. Today, we’re proving that this ship knows how to have a good time whether she’s coming or going, because the Havana pool and bar are located at the opposite end. That’s right, the Havana pool area is on the aft of the ship, making for spectacular views. It will also likely be a lot less crowded than the main pool during the day, as the Havana pool is only available to guests staying in Havana balconies and suites. At night, however, the area is open to all as it transforms into an extension of one of the venue so cool it’s hot, the Havana Bar.
Bring Your Dancing Shoes!
During the daytime hours, the Havana bar will feature nibbly bits and cocktails during the day, but as the sun sets, the area will become party central as it morphs into a Latin-themed club where the beats will keep you shaking your groove thing until the wee hours of the morning. One thing you’ll find day or night: hand-crafted Cuban cocktails, allowing you to truly get into the Havana setting!
With only days to go until the Carnival Vista’s inaugural sailing, tell us what you’re most excited about! Have you – or are you planning to – booked a trip on her yet? And if you missed any of our series on her many features, you can catch up by clicking the links below!
- Day 20: The Atrium
- Day 19: The Itineraries
- Day 18: Beer!
- Day 17: Those Sensation Showers!
- Day 16: Dining Room Décor
- Day 15: Hasbro Game Show
- Day 14: Dr. Seuss Bookville
- DAY 13: Escaping The Kids!
- Day 12: The Ultimate Dining Experience
- Day 11: Meet Your Cruise Director
- Day 10: Cherry On Top
- Day 10: Cherry On Top
- Day 9: The Dining Venues
- Day 8: Cocktail Hour!
- Two Cruise Lines Extend Australia Pause Into 2022
- Report: Surprises From the CDC’s Updated Conditional Sailing Order
- Cruise News Today — October 27, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Line’s New LNG Flagship Completes Sea Trials
- Cruise News Today — October 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Releases Protocols For Cruises From U.S. Through November
- MSC Cruises Launches Design Contest For Hull of Upcoming Ship
- CDC Extends Conditional Sailing Order Into January 2022
- Viking Cruise Ship Makes Inaugural Call in St. Kitts
- More Dining Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Cruise Ship