Earlier this week at a shipyard in Italy, the first steel was cut for Carnival’s upcoming 135,000-ton Carnival Vista, which is scheduled to enter service spring 2016.
The company said, “Following the initial start-up of construction, workers will now begin building out the 4,000-passenger ship which will feature a variety of dining, bar and entertainment options that are part of the line’s Fun Ship 2.0 product enhancement initiative as well as several innovations unique to this vessel. Carnival Vista will be the 25th vessel in the Carnival Cruise Lines’ fleet.”
More details on where Carnival Vista will homeport, itineraries and features will be announced soon.
While we wait, we invite you to enjoy Jimmy Fallon and the cast of Sesame Street sing. Watch video here.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review