Carnival Vista has completed another major milestone in her construction at Fincantieri shipyard in Italy. This time, she’s receiving her staterooms.
Cruise ships are assembled in pieces and most of them are built in factories and transported to the shipyard via trucks or train. One of latest additions to Carnival Vista is the installation of the prefabricated 1,968 staterooms.
Carnival Vista will have everything from interior cabins to spa suites to balcony staterooms sleeping five guests and two bathrooms – perfect for families.
Carnival Vista is scheduled to enter service from Europe on May 1, 2016, then reposition to New York for a series of voyages in November 2016, followed by the launch of year-round Caribbean service from Miami later that month.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]