Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Carnival Cruise Line wants you to add a cruise to your March Madness bracket. The cruise line announced they are extending their reduced deposit sale through March 31. Deposits during the sale start at $50 per person. This Early Saver sale is applicable on all sailings through April 2019 and offers price protection.
- 2 to 9 day sailings (excluding Alaska, Cuba, Vista, and Horizon): $50 per person
- Cuba sailings: $79 per person
- Vista and Horizon Caribbean sailings: $150 per person
- 10+ day, Alaska and Horizon Europe: $200 per person
- Search Reduced Deposit Sailings
- Sale ends Friday, March 31
- Sailings are capacity-controlled
- Available on cruises through April 2019
These offers are valid on Carnival ships, excluding Australia itineraries. Those sailings most be booked through Carnival Australia. Carnival Cruise Line’s newest ship, Carnival Horizon is scheduled to debut next March with a summer in the Mediterranean, then head New York City for a few weeks before repositioning year-round to Miami, Florida.