Carnival Cruise Line is having a massive Cyber Weekend sale. Over the next four days, Carnival will be releasing a different sale every day.
Cyber Weekend Sales
- Friday, a 24-hour sale with rates as low as $49 per person per day
- Saturday, two to five day sailings starting at $65 per person per day with a $65 onboard credit
- Sunday, six day or longer cruises for as low as $75 per person with a $75 onboard credit
- Monday, the sale concludes with a Cyber Monday sailing with 50% reduced deposits, upgrades for as little as $1, and free price protection.
Cyber Weekend sales are available in conjunction with a variety of three- to eight-day sailings through May 16, 2016. Sale details available on Carnival.com.
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia