So long to the days of endless stateroom categories on Costa ships. Beginning in December 2012 Costa will have four categories for staterooms – Classic, Premium, Samsara and Suites – offering price points and amenities at every level.
“By reducing our cabin categories down to four, we’re hoping to eliminate a lot of the frustration and confusion that can happen when there are too many options and levels of accommodation,” said Scott Knutson, vice president of sales and marketing for Costa Cruises North America.
Here’s the breakdown for the Costa Cruises staterooms:
The Classic category includes standard-size cabins where guests enjoy all of the standard services of the ship. They offer the most affordable prices and are located on the lower decks of the ship.
Premium staterooms are on the upper decks and provide the best choice of cabin location, confirmed dining times, complimentary in-room breakfast, 24/7 room service and double Costa Club points, plus a 10 percent future cruise discount.
Samara cabins and suites are located inside or near the spa area and feature unlimited access to the spa, an exclusive restaurant, welcome ritual and a series of wellness treatments. This category also receives all benefits of a Premium cabin.
Suites provide first-class services for a luxury vacation. Suite guests receive all Premium benefits plus many other exclusive services and amenities. Guests in Suites also are entitled to priority boarding, a dedicated valet (excluding Mini Suites) and a bottle of sparkling wine.
Members of the Costa Club loyalty program will also have tailor-made privileges.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021