Celebrity decided to drop short cruises this year aboard Celebrity Summit, but it looks like they’re rethinking the decision after a large demand for them from Port Everglades.
The cruise line is adding four and five-night sailings back for 2018 from Port Everglades, to ports including Key West, Nassau, and Cozumel aboard Summit.
“Our discerning guests have told us they want Celebrity’s modern luxury vacations in the Caribbean and expressed an incredible level of excitement for the shorter itineraries we’ve offered in the past,” explained Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO of Celebrity Cruises. “We listened and decided to reintroduce these coveted sailings.”
The new mini escapes are available to book now for cruises in early 2018 and during spring break and Easter. After the Fort Lauderdale season, Celebrity Summit will return to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Featured photo: Slgckgc on Flickr
- Viking’s Newest Ocean Cruise Ship Named and Welcomed to the Fleet
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — May 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival President Tells NBC Nightly News They Still Plan on July Restart
- Another Carnival Corp. Ship Resumes Cruises From Italy
- CDC Eases Testing Requirements For Fully-Vaccinated Cruise Passengers
- New Norwegian Cruise Ship Boasts Record-Breaking Sales
- Royal Caribbean Pulls Odyssey Out Of Israel As Violence Increases
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Upcoming Mardi Gras’ Godmother
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 9, 2021
- 11 Popular Things To Do in Key West, Florida
DESTINATIONS5 days ago
5 Free Public Beaches in Nassau, Bahamas
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Florida’s Governor Just Insulted a Major Cruise Line
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Federal Court Judge To Decide On Florida’s Call For Injunction Over CDC Rules
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Sensation Arrives at US Port to Begin Crew Vaccinations [PHOTOS]