Celebrity Cruises has released details on their upcoming DC Chefs’ Caribbean Culinary Cruise, scheduled for January 28 to February 4, 2017 aboard Celebrity Reflection. Featured will be Chefs Mike Isabella, Marjorie Meek-Bradley, and David Guas, along with James Beard-nominated spirit authority Derek Brown.
Nycci Nellis, the cruise line’s DC Brand Ambassador developed and curated the cruise specifically for both food and cruising enthusiasts. The voyage is a first for all of the featured guests, and allows them a chance to get to know some of their biggest fans. Nellis handpicked them not only for their recognition, but also because of their passion to teach classes and present one-of-a-kind dining experiences to guests.
Phillip Jacobs, Celebrity’s East Coats Market Representative said “This DC Chef’s Cruise celebrates our brand’s pledge to bring local fare and local talent aboard the world’s top, premium cruise line, and continue exciting our guest’s senses all over the world [The chefs] provide the perfect marriage of innovative cuisine, international flavors, and spirited personalities.”
A limited number of staterooms are available for this special 7-night voyage, and rates start at $1,700 per person. Visit dcchefscruise.com for more information.
- Disney Cancels More Sailings, Axes Halloween on the High Seas
- In Memory of Stormin’ Norm, Everyone’s Favorite Cruiser
- Fresh Air HVAC System Could Make Cruise Ships Safer
- Cruise Podcast: Sit Down With Carnival Corporation CEO Arnold Donald
- Final Look: Royal Caribbean’s Monarch of the Seas
- Carnival Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through November 1
- Norwegian Cruise Exec on Return To Sailing, New Ship & More
- Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
- Cruise Podcast: Ship Scrapping Process with Peter Knego
- Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
In Memory of Stormin’ Norm, Everyone’s Favorite Cruiser
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Exec on Return To Sailing, New Ship & More