Celebrity Cruises believes that the world is a better place without boundaries. They’re debuting a global campaign called Sail Beyond Borders that encourages people to travel, see different cultures, and immerse themselves in new experiences.
During the presidential debate tonight (September 26), a 30-second spot, named “Far Away” will take viewers on a journey, showcasing iconic destinations from around the globe, blending both the places and people. Absent of any ship during the video, the ad focuses less on what Celebrity does, and more on the brand’s beliefs.
Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, president and CEO of Celebrity remarked “there is so much beauty in the world. Travel expands us and enriches us. We are what we experience. Every day we have thousands of crew members from all over the world working in unity and collaboration, in spite of language or cultural differences, or even histories that tell them they’re not supposed to get along. They are one of the inspirations for this campaign, and further proof that we can come together.”
The timing of the campaign’s launch is on purpose, and meant to share Celebrity’s message during an impactful shared cultural moment. “Far Away” is the first element of the campaign, and a number of other pieces will follow. This will include print ads and landing page takeovers, which will feature a diverse collection of crew stories showing the many borders the cruise line has crossed.
Celebrity is inviting everyone to join in the social conversation on their travel philosophy across their social media platforms using the hashtag #BeyondBorders.
What do you think of this new campaign? Do you agree with Celebrity’s philosophy? Let us know!
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — May 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival President Tells NBC Nightly News They Still Plan on July Restart
- Another Carnival Corp. Ship Resumes Cruises From Italy
- CDC Eases Testing Requirements For Fully-Vaccinated Cruise Passengers
- New Norwegian Cruise Ship Boasts Record-Breaking Sales
- Royal Caribbean Pulls Odyssey Out Of Israel As Violence Increases
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Upcoming Mardi Gras’ Godmother
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 9, 2021
- 11 Popular Things To Do in Key West, Florida
- Disney Wish Tour: The Images That Will Leave You Breathless
DESTINATIONS5 days ago
5 Free Public Beaches in Nassau, Bahamas
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Florida’s Governor Just Insulted a Major Cruise Line
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Federal Court Judge To Decide On Florida’s Call For Injunction Over CDC Rules
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Sensation Arrives at US Port to Begin Crew Vaccinations [PHOTOS]