Celebrity Cruises announced this morning that they’re bringing another dimension to their wellness program, but this time it’s benefiting children. Celebrity has teamed up with Nerdel, a company devoted to making children and adults all over the world more aware of healthy eating, healthy cooking and physical fitness.
Children ages three to eight will experience puppet shows, workshops, games, and a pizza making class.
“We know our guests’ vacation time is precious, which is why we focus on delivering a luxurious, relaxing and fun experience onboard,” said Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, Senior Vice President, Hotel Operations. “From the sumptuous, spa-inspired AquaClass staterooms to the healthy gourmet cuisine in our AquaSpa Cafes, from our rejuvenation seminars to our fitness classes, we offer our adult guests a number of ways to include wellness in their vacation experience, and now we’re looking to do the same for our younger guests, in a truly enjoyable way. By teaming with NERDEL and The Nerdel Company to offer unique and engaging games and activities, we are hoping to play a part in instilling wellness-focused values in children by empowering them with the knowledge that they need to make better nutritional choices and take charge of their physical fitness, from an early age.”
Celebrity introduced its NERDEL program on the brand-new Celebrity Silhouette, which debuted in Europe this summer, and plans to launch the program on its other ships by October 15, 2011, with the exception of Celebrity Xpedition.
Photo credit: flickr/jimg944
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review