Celebrity Cruises is now getting in on the relatively new craze for cruise ship activities: wine blending.
Guests aboard the cruise line’s entire fleet of ships will be able to become a vintner for a day with Blendtique wine blending. It’s a course that allows guests to mix various types of wine to create a unique personalized flavor, which is then bottled onboard and presented with a custom wine label.
“Celebrity has always been recognized for its unmatched culinary and beverage experiences,” VP of Celebrity’s Hotel Operations, Brian Abel said. “Our guests, trade partners, and our multiple award wins continue to affirm this. We are now taking our expertise to an entirely new level through our latest offerings, which are adventurous, unexpected, and distinct – just like Celebrity.”
Blendtique wine blending is currently aboard Celebrity Solstice, and will be fleetwide by the end of this year.
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises