Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd. today announced that Michael Bayley has been promoted to President and CEO of Celebrity Cruises, replacing Dan Hanrahan, whose departure was recently announced. Bayley will report directly to Richard D. Fain, Chairman and CEO of Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd. Bayley has been with Royal Caribbean for over 30 years, most recently as Executive Vice President of Operations. Prior to this role, Bayley served as Executive Vice President — International, where he oversaw the international expansion for the company.
In a related move, Lisa Lutoff-Perlo will be promoted to Senior Vice President of Operations for Royal Caribbean International, reporting to Adam Goldstein, President and CEO of Royal Caribbean International. Lutoff-Perlo is a 27 year veteran of the company who has served in a variety of roles within both Celebrity Cruises and Royal Caribbean International. Most recently, Lutoff-Perlo served as Senior Vice President of Hotel Operations for Celebrity Cruises.
Source: Royal Caribbean
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]