Celebrity Cruises’ 16-guest Celebrity Xploration has recently emerged from dry dock for upgrades, and is ready to take on the Galapagos Islands through a modern luxury lens.
Following its recent upgrade which was completed on October 16, the luxury catamaran will take guests to the Galapagos on two alternating, unique itineraries. As part of the all-inclusive experience, all Xploration cruises will offer included shore excursions led by expert naturalists and feature fresh regional seafood with menus inspired by the cruise line’s Michelin-starred chef. Travelers will also be able to enjoy wine, beer, spirits, coffee, chocolate, and other treats – all included in the cost of the adventure.
Guests sailing on the Xploration will be able to stay in one of the eight staterooms and junior suites, each offering beautiful views and premium mattresses and pillows, plush bedding, flat screen TVs, and internet service. Upgraded public areas include a refreshed bar in the Al Fresco outdoor grill area, a modernized dining room, revitalized sun deck, and updated main lounge and boutique area.
These special Galapagos adventures are now bookable for sailings beginning March 25, 2017. For more options, Celebrity will be deploying two other small ships in the Galapagos Islands – the 100-passenger Xpedition and the 50-passenger Xperience, which along with Xploration, is new to Celebrity Cruises.
Featured photo: Celebrity Cruises
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises