Celebrity Cruises’ Suite Class is the height of “the suite life” at sea, and it just got even better. Starting next month, all Suite Class guests will be able to enjoy even better amenities and services. At the center of these is a luxurious trifecta: personal butler service, and exclusive restaurant, Luminae, only for suite guests, and a private lounge featuring a concierge.
Other perks for the Suite Class include new Bulgari bath amenities and a new selection of Delectable Delights – created by Celebrity’s Michelin-starred chef Cornelius Gallagher – delivered daily. Plus, select suites will now receive a bottle of Perrier-Jouët champagne on embarkation day. These benefits will begin in January.
Sky Suite guests will soon join Michael’s Club. Beginning on December 16 onboard Celebrity Solstice, Sky Suites will join the rest of the Suite Class with access to Michael’s Club, the exclusive lounge that offers complimentary cocktails, appetizer, and a dedicated club concierge. Recently, the first of Michael’s Club Concierges has earned the Golden Key award from Les Clefs d’Or Austria – the distinguished international network of service professionals. Every concierge in Michael’s Club will work toward their Golden Key awards throughout next year.
Celebrity will launch a limited-time offer, beginning November 16. Guests who book a suite on select cruises departing January 2016 through April 2017 will receive four free perks: a premium beverage package, unlimited internet, $150 to spend onboard, and prepaid gratuities. Guests can book at celebritycruises.com.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Drink Packages May Be the Biggest Challenge Facing Cruising’s Resumption