Celebrity Cruises is taking to the shore for a special evening filled with craft cocktails, delectable dining, and live entertainment. “An Evening Under the Michelin Stars” is hosted by the cruise line’s own Michelin-starred Chef, Cornelius Gallagher and will take place on Saturday, September 24 at “The Studio,” Celebrity’s production headquarters in North Miami.
The event will bring some of Celebrity’s popular amenities ashore for a night to raise funds and awareness for the Children’s Cancer Care Center. The evening will include a six-course dinner by Chef Gallagher, as well as craft cocktails and delicious canapes.
Guests will also enjoy a full-scale musical production of Broken Strings, Celebrity’s original performance which is currently featured aboard Celebrity Solstice and Celebrity Reflection. Afterwards, raise your bidding paddles for things like golf outings, vacation packages, luxury jewelry, and more.
The Cancer Care Center
100 percent of all proceeds from this event will benefit the Children’s Cancer Care Center, a non-profit dedicated to serving families of children with cancer or chronic blood disorders with emotional, financial, and educational support to help cope with their life-threatening illness.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review