Modern luxury line Celebrity Cruises is shaking up the bar scene onboard by significantly expanding its selections of the beverage world’s favorite comeback kid – the cocktail – with a selection of 30 entirely new craft cocktails offered exclusively on Celebrity’s ships.
Already known for its popular Molecular Bar and Martini Bars, Celebrity’s new craft cocktail experience was developed through an alliance with artisanal cocktail developers Hawthorn Beverage Group, founded by noted cocktail creator Josh Durr.
The new craft cocktails blend vintage-style liqueurs with fresh ingredients, organic juices and the finest artisanal spirits, resulting in a combination of new-school libations and updated old-school favorites. A new line-up of “zero-proof” (non-alcoholic) cocktails also will be introduced – ‘Sparkling Mint Lemonade’ or ‘Raspberry Fizz,’ anyone? – along with an assortment of fine wines by the glass. Celebrity’s current list of international beer selections will be expanded, too, to join Celebrity’s industry-first offering of craft beers in an even more well-rounded variety of styles, from pale ales and IPA’s to Belgian ales and premium lagers.
Durr attributes his success to focusing on three key pillars: staying relevant and ahead of trends, masterfully developing cocktail programs to provide brand-unique experiences, and joining forces with staff to execute the programs with precise attention to detail and quality.
Celebrity’s guests will have the opportunity to indulge in the full, new craft cocktail experience across its modern luxury fleet by the end of 2013.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program