The sleek, 2,850-guest flagship of the Solstice Class fleet, Celebrity Solstice – named “Best Premium Ship” in Travel Weekly’s annual Readers’ Choice Awards – will become the first of its class to offer vacations in Alaska in the summer of 2013, joining Celebrity Century and Celebrity Millennium.
Celebrity Solstice will present 7-night Tracy Arm Fjord sailings roundtrip fromSeattle, with visits to the charming Alaskan towns of Ketchikan, Juneauand Skagway, as well as Victoria, British Columbia, and transiting thescenic Inside Passage.
Preceding the Alaska season will be a 9-night “WestCoast Wine Cruise” from Ensenada, Mexico, to Seattle in May, and roundingout the season will be a 10-night “America’s Cup Wine Cruise” in September,when guests on Celebrity Solstice will have a commanding view ofthe boats participating in the finals of the world-famous sailing racein San Francisco Bay, complete with an overnight stay.
Celebrity’s 2013 Alaska vacations open for booking March 14, 2012.
Source: Celebrity Cruises
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises