As wave season continues, Celebrity Cruise Line has extended their latest promotion, which offers not only a vastly reduced deposit, but a selection of perks and, on some sailings, up to 40 percent off.
The offers apply to any sailing four nights or longer departing between April 2016 and April 2017 that is booked before February 28. For passengers in an oceanview or higher category stateroom, each can pick two perks from the classic beverage package, unlimited internet, prepaid tips and on-board credit. Those booking suites can receive all four offers.
Another deal being offered by Celebrity is in regard to Alaskan sailings aboard the Celebrity Solstice. There, passengers can get a veranda stateroom at the oceanview rate. And on select Celebrity Millennium or Infinity sailings, passengers can upgrade from a veranda to Concierge class. Most of these sailings also are eligible for the $25 deposit and free perk offers while the deal lasts.
- Viking’s Newest Ocean Cruise Ship Named and Welcomed to the Fleet
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — May 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival President Tells NBC Nightly News They Still Plan on July Restart
- Another Carnival Corp. Ship Resumes Cruises From Italy
- CDC Eases Testing Requirements For Fully-Vaccinated Cruise Passengers
- New Norwegian Cruise Ship Boasts Record-Breaking Sales
- Royal Caribbean Pulls Odyssey Out Of Israel As Violence Increases
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Upcoming Mardi Gras’ Godmother
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 9, 2021
- 11 Popular Things To Do in Key West, Florida
DESTINATIONS5 days ago
5 Free Public Beaches in Nassau, Bahamas
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Florida’s Governor Just Insulted a Major Cruise Line
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Federal Court Judge To Decide On Florida’s Call For Injunction Over CDC Rules
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Sensation Arrives at US Port to Begin Crew Vaccinations [PHOTOS]