General Contest Rules for Cruise Radio
- Cruise Radio clearly disclaims all responsibility for all property loss, property damage, bodily injury and death resulting, directly or indirectly, from any contest prize excluding damages, loss, injury or death caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence of Cruise Radio.
- Cruise Radio clearly disclaims all responsibility and liability for loss, inconvenience and other damage you may suffer resulting from the postponements, modifications of cancellation of any contest or promotions due to technical difficulties or Acts of God.
- You shall be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes that may arise by reason of your receipt or use of the contest prize.
- You must be a Cruise Radio Email Subscriber to enter– No Purchase Necessary.
- This offer is VOID if you reside in a jurisdiction that prohibits promotions or contest of this kind.
- Your federal, state or local government may impose additional conditions on your acceptance of this prize.
- By accepting your prizes, you affirm that you are neither a co-sponsor nor employee of any radio or television station and each of their respective parent, affiliate, and subsidiary companies, and advertising or promotional agencies.
- You agree to allow Cruise Radio to use your name, voice and likeness on the air and in any publicity information.
- Your prize may carry a deadline and or certain restrictions based on age, availability and calendar restrictions.
- Cruise Radio will hold your prize for a period of 30 days from the date it was awarded. After that period of time, the prize reverts to Cruise Radio and will be dealt with at the sole discretion of Cruise Radio management.
- Only ONE entry per person and must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
- Cruise Radio has the right to change rules at any time.
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020