Italian cruise line Costa Cruises announced today that they’ll put their 3,800-passenger flagship Costa Favolosa in the middle east. First initiated in 2006, Costa Cruises will sail the 2011-12 season with 58 sailings and expected to move 233,000-passengers.
A release issued by Costa said, “From Dec. 16, 2011, through April 6, 2012, Costa Favolosa will sail the exotic seas of the Arabian Gulf on the “Jewels of the Emirates itinerary. The seven-night cruises start with two days at Dubai, one-day calls at Muscat, Oman; Fujairah and Abu Dhabi, U.A.E., and Khasab, Oman, and end with an overnight stay at Dubai.”
Costa Favolosa is the largest ship flying the Italian flag.
Source: Costa Cruises
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings