Costa Cruises released options for those North American passengers who are scheduled on upcoming sailings on Costa Concordia or any other ships in the fleet. Guests must select their options by February 7, 2012.
The Costa Magica and neoRomatica will assume the Western Caribbean itineraries so guests vacations will not be interrupted.
Options for guests scheduled to sail on Costa Concordia until March 23, 2012:
- Cruise Price Protection is available on any January-March,2012, 5-7 night sailings based on availability.
- Re-book an 11 nights sailing on Costa Serena or neoRomatica
- Cancel without penalty ( including Costa’s air, hotel, transfers, vacation protection, and government taxes and fees) and receive a full refund + 30% future cruise credit on a sailing within the next 18-months. If guests purchased their own air, Costa will reimburse up to $200 per person in form of on-board credit.
- Guest can book on Costa Magica or neoRomantica
- Cancel without penalty
- Guests booked on any Costa sailings can cancel for any reason without penalty including Costa’s air, hotel, transfers, vacation protection, and government taxes and fees. This must be done by February 7, 2012.
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia