Costa Cruises is offering six new itineraries for the 2013-14 winter season that span the Canary Islands and North Africa, United Arab Emirates, eastern and western Mediterranean, the Caribbean and South America.
Costas global strategy for the 2013-14 winter season focuses on supporting development of emerging markets as well as continuing to offer the lines most popular cruise destinations.
The new itineraries include 10- and 11-night cruises on Costa Classica to the Canary Islands and Morocco, departing from St. Cruz de Tenerife with overnight calls allowing for two full days at Casablanca, Morocco, and Funchal, Madeira, and seven-night cruises on Costa Fortuna from Dubai, UAE, with overnight calls with two full days at Muscat and Khasab, Oman, and Abu Dhabi, UAE.
In the Med, Costa neoRomantica will feature new 11-night cruises in Greece and Turkey that include calls at Athens, Smyrna and Crete. Costa Pacifica sails seven-night cruises in the western Mediterranean, with a new call at Leghorn (Livorno), Italy, in addition to calls at Savona, Italy; Marseilles, France; Barcelona, Spain; Palma de Mallorca, and Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy.
New tropical winter itineraries include two seven-night cruises on Costa Mediterranea departing from Guadeloupe that include calls at St. Barts, St. Maarten, Dominica, Tortola, Martinique, Barbados, Grenada, Antigua and Catalina Island. These cruises can be combined into one 14-night voyage, allowing for an extended Caribbean vacation. Costa Fascinosa heads back to the southern hemisphere with new six- and eight-night cruises in South America that include northern Brazil and Argentina.
Visit www.costacruises.com for more details about Costa’s cruises for the 2013-14 winter season.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants