WILMINGTON, MA, FEBRUARY 2, 2012 – World Travel Holdings, Inc. (WTH), together with Spirit Airlines, today announced the launch of an exclusive partnership to provide Spirit customers with access to an exciting array of cruise vacation experiences. The new Spirit Cruises, found online at spirit.cruises.com , features discounts of up to 75% and limited-time bonus offers. Additionally, consumers will have the ability to opt-in to receive special cruise deals via email, showcasing the best values on the market.
“We are thrilled to be partnering with Spirit Airlines to expand their portfolio of travel offerings to their customers,” said Jeff Tolkin, Co-Chairman and Co-CEO of WTH. “Cruising is one of the best values in travel and we look forward to working with Spirit to make this program a success!”
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia