Seabourn has s newly expanded menu of options served at dinner time in the Patio Grill aboard Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn and Seabourn Quest.
“The Patio Grill has been a huge hit among our guests, so much so that many of them want to dine there multiple nights during a voyage,” said John Delaney, Seabourn’s senior vice president, marketing and sales. “In response, we’ve decided to offer guests more choices and variety to enhance the casual outdoor dining experience on their Seabourn cruise.”
The popular Poolside Grill casual poolside eatery now offers an additional three new themed menus, more than 40 new appetizing dishes, and features a different pasta dish and pizza every day.
The line has added three new themed dinner menus, supplementing the popular Surf and Turf menu. New also is a selection of “pick and go” appetizers and desserts, allowing guests to choose from a selection of four of each, already prepared and beautifully plated. The new ones are
- Chop House- featuring Cowboy Beefsteak, Veal Chop, Single Bone Lamb Chops and Fresh Salmon Cotelette plus Pick and Go Prawn Cocktail with Horseradish Cream
- Al Fresco- with Garlic and Herb Roasted Suckling Pig, Pancetta Wrapped Veal Tenderloin, Grilled Branzino and Rack of Lamb Chops plus Pick and Go Seared Beef Carpaccio
- BBQ– has BBQ Beef Short Ribs, BBQ Glazed Corn Fed Chicken Breast, Glazed Salmon and Tamarind Glazed Jumbo Shrimp plus Pick and Go Smoked Halibut
The menus also offer a different featured pasta dish every day, such as Lobster Mac ‘n’ Cheese and Shrimp Tagliatelle, as well as a different pizza creation daily.
Complementing the new dinner menus, Patio Grill will continue to feature a variety of grilled specialties, salads and sides for lunch, as well as daily specials celebrating 15 themes, such as West Indies, delicious Panini creations, gourmet tacos, satay and more. The highly popular, freshly baked pizzas will also be available throughout the afternoon, as well as pastries in the morning.
The Patio Grill has been a popular dining spot for Seabourn guests since it was first introduced on Seabourn Odyssey three years ago. The new dinner themes and dishes offer more choice and variety for guests, inviting them to return often and enhancing their dining experience when they sail on Seabourn.
- Seabourn fleet dominates Conde Nast Traveler best list(chriscruises.net)
- Luxury cruise line reveals new season, immersive destination experience a given(chriscruises.net)
- Seabourn Odyssey Named Best Small Cruise Ship Two Years in a Row(seatravel.wordpress.com)
- Seabourn to the rescue, ship saves three, guests give back(chriscruises.net)
- 4 Healthy Summertime Grilling Tips(greenandcleanmom.org)