Norwegian Cruise Line recently announced that many of the line’s popular Asian dining restaurants can now be enjoyed for free.
Like Shanghai’s Noodle Bar aboard Norwegian’s Breakaway Class ships and Norwegian Epic, Jasmine Garden aboard Norwegian Jade, Chin Chin aboard Norwegian Jewel and more will join the extensive list of complimentary dining venues available to Freestyle cruising guests.
- Orchid Garden, Norwegian Gem
- East Meets West, Pride of America
- Lotus Garden, Norwegian Pearl
- Shogun, Norwegian Spirit
- Chin Chin, Norwegian Jewel
- Bamboo, Norwegian Dawn
- Jasmine Garden, Norwegian Jade
- Ginza, Norwegian Star
- Shanghai’s, Norwegian Epic
- Shangai’s Noodle Bar, Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Breakaway and Norwegian Getaway
The Asian venue has menu items like fried rice, spicy seafood udon noodles, steamed pork dumplings and more free of charge.
Teppanyaki restaurants will continue to charge per guest, and Sushi venues across the fleet will retain à la carte pricing.
Search Norwegian Cruise Line:
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of July 25, 2021
- Carnival Leads Port Canaveral Return with Mardi Gras Sailing
- Odyssey of the Seas Prepares For Inaugural Cruise
- Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]
- Viking Resumes Cruises on the Seine and Rhône Rivers in France
- Holland America Takes Delivery of New Flagship
- Royal Caribbean Adds Testing Requirement For All on U.S. Cruises
- Carnival Horizon, a Journey in Photos Day 4: Sea Day, Part 2
- Cruise News Today — July 30, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need to Know About Mardi Gras’ Loft 19 and Its Cabanas
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Offers Sneak Peek of Mardi Gras