Crystal Cruises has once again won the World’s Best Large-Ship Cruise Line category in the annual Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards readers’ survey, for the 17th time. The ultra-luxury vacation company is the only cruise line, hotel, or resort to win its category every year since the awards began.
“While we have delighted travelers this year with newly designed spaces, new services, and new value-conscious pricing, we have offered a consistency of experience that is unmatched in our industry,” says Crystal President Gregg Michel. “Travel + Leisure’s discerning readership clearly recognizes the best when they see it, and I couldn’t be prouder of our staff for their generous service, creativity and attention to detail.”
The Travel + Leisure 2012 World’s Best Award joins several other high-profile honors bestowed upon the luxury line since the end of 2011, including Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Service (Large-Ship); Condé Nast Traveler’s Best Mid-Sized Cruise Line (18th year), Cruise Ships (#1 and 2), and Spa; and ground-breaking design awards, including Hospitality Design magazine’s first-ever Distinctive Cruise Design award.
Crystal’s 922-guest Crystal Symphony and 1070-guest Crystal Serenity sail on itineraries of five to 98 days worldwide. For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.
Photo EnDumEn via Compfight
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant