Royal Caribbean Keeps Cruise Ship in Asia
Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the Seas will no longer be sailing in Alaska this summer.
Instead, the line is keeping the vessel in Singapore, where it has successfully been operating short cruises to nowhere since December.
This change will not impact the line’s other three ships that are set to sail Alaska this summer.
Crew Members May Get Paid After All
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line crew members who worked during the industry shut down for five months without pay may finally be compensated.
A federal judge has approved a settlement agreement between the cruise line and crew, which provides $612,000 to 276 crew members.
A final approval meeting for the settlement is scheduled for May.
Carnival Cruise Line’s Free WiFi Package
And finally, Carnival Cruise Line has rolled out a new offer which is designed to keep you online while sailing.
The Post From Paradise offer includes the premium WiFi package as part of your cruise fare.
Not everyone qualifies for the offer, and there are certain terms and conditions, including a non-refundable deposit. But if you need to stay connected, it might be worth checking out. The offer expires on January 30.
Closing Bell for Thursday, January 21, 2020
- Carnival Corporation (CCL): $20.74
- Royal Caribbean Group (RCL): $72.66
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): $24.99
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- The Cruise Line-approved At-home COVID Test: We Tried It
- Carnival Corp. Shows Optimism Despite Massive Q3 Loss
- Cruise Ship Headed Back to Florida After New Orleans Charter
- Cruise News Today — September 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean CEO Says Focus is on 2022 & Beyond
- Scenic Eclipse to Resume Voyages in Antarctica in January
- Cruise News Today — September 23, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Delta Variant Slows Near-Term Bookings As Cruisers Hesitate
- Carnival Victory Officially Renamed Carnival Radiance
- Royal Caribbean Group Set to Build New Cruise Terminal in Italy
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Another Cruise Ship Pulled From China, Will Now Sail in Mediterranean
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Half of Carnival’s U.S. Cruise Ship Fleet Back in Service
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Announces Final Episode of EMBARK Web Series
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Royal Caribbean Announces Protocols For Remainder of October