1. Carnival Cruise Line has (partially) walked back on a change that guests weren’t happy about, despite saying it would be permanent.
2. Disney Cruise Line has announced special 25th anniversary cruises in 2023, and will be adding a new tier to its Castaway Club loyalty program.
3. For the second year, Virgin Voyages is giving away over 2,000 cruises to southern Florida healthcare workers.
4. Now that Japan has reopened to international cruise ships, Princess Cruises and Holland America Line have announced their 2023 Japanese schedules.
5. A new, upcoming residential cruise company has announced new shared home purchase options, which would allow residents to purchase 25% of accommodation ownership on the MV Narrative vessel.
Featured Article: An Update on Which Cruise Lines Allow Unvaccinated Guests
This week, we have another update to our list on which cruise lines are allowing unvaccinated guests to sail. Nearly all lines are now allowing guests no matter their inoculation status, but a few are holding out — get the lowdown here.
This Week’s Podcast: Oasis of the Seas Review
On this week’s Cruise Radio podcast, we get a review of a Bahamas voyage aboard Royal Caribbean’s mega ship Oasis of the Seas out of Cape Liberty, New Jersey.
Featured Video: Cruise News Today
This week’s featured YouTube video is the Cruise News Today from Friday, December 2nd. Doug goes over Costa Venezia completing her final voyage for Costa Cruises, multiple cruise lines breaking booking records over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday time period, and Princess Cruises increasing the pricing and adding more perks to its Princess Plus and Princess Premier packages.