Every week we roundup some of the cruise news stories around the net. Find all of our Cruise News stories here.
1. Princess Cruises announced that their upcoming ship for 2017 will be based in Shanghai. The ship will be the first year-round international vessel designed and built specifically for Chinese guests. The ship will share a lot of the similar features of Regal Princess and Royal Princess.
2. Royal Caribbean announced that it has entered into an agreement with Meyer Werft in Germany to order a fourth Quantum-class ship for delivery in 2019. The order is contingent upon the completion of customary conditions, including financing.
3. MSC Cruises recently announced that MSC Divina will sail year-round from Miami starting November 2015. New Caribbean itineraries on MSC Divina from April 2016 – March 2017 are now open for booking.
4. Carnival is offering exclusive Military Discounts through Sunday, May 31st, plus up to $100 onboard credit. They are also extend these savings to two additional cabins. Rates start from $229.
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral