Mardi Gras Prepares to Set Sail
Carnival Cruise Line’s newest ship is preparing to set sail this weekend.
Mardi Gras will finally depart Port Canaveral on her long-awaited maiden voyage tomorrow.
The seven-night cruise will call at San Juan, Amber Cove, and Nassau, and include three sea days.
Disney Reveals More Details on Adults-Only Areas Aboard Wish
Disney Cruise Line has announced new details on its adult offerings aboard Disney Wish.
For the first time on a Disney ship, the spa will have an ice lounge as well as an outdoor sundeck area. It will also feature a Tangled-inspired salon and a Captain Hook-themed barbershop complete with a bar.
As far as bars and lounges go, the ship will feature the sailor and map-inspired Keg & Compass pub, Cinderella-themed Nightingale’s piano bar, and The Bayou lounge inspired by “The Princess and the Frog.”
These are in addition to previously-announced adult areas including a Star Wars-themed bar and the Quiet Cove pool and sundeck.
Disney Wish is set to sail her inaugural voyage from Port Canaveral next summer.
Crystal Serenity Adds Miami as an Embarkation Port
Crystal Cruises has added Miami as an embarkation port for its Bahamas cruises on Crystal Serenity.
Passengers sailing one of the ship’s seven-night roundtrip cruises will now have three embarkation ports to choose from: Nassau on Saturdays, Bimini on Sundays, and Miami on Mondays.
The first embarkation day in Miami is scheduled for August 9. For those who were already on the ship, it will be treated like a regular port day.
Because the ship will now have embarkations in Florida, Crystal will not be requiring vaccinations for guests embarking there. However, those who are not vaccinated will be subject to additional pre-cruise testing and restrictions during the sailing.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Foodie’s Delight: Silversea’s New S.A.L.T. Delivers ‘Local Tastes’
- Costa Smeralda Trip Report, Day 3: Tasting The Med, Onboard & Ashore
- MSC Divina Resumes Cruising From Port Canaveral
- Cruise Line Sets a New Single-Day Booking Record
- Cruise News Today — September 17, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Alaska Launches Bill To Let Cruise Ships Permanently Skip Canada
- MSC Bellissima’s Red Sea Deployment Extended
- Costa Smeralda Trip Report, Day 2: Enough About COVID, Let’s Have Fun
- Cruise News Today — September 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: MSC Meraviglia Review 2021 + News
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Updates Casino, Smoking Policies
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Oasis of the Seas Successfully Completes First Cruise From NYC Metro Area
REVIEWS4 days ago
Trip Report: Final Impressions of Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Caribbean Island Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 18 Months