Enchanted Princess Departs on Maiden Voyage
Princess Cruises’ newest ship Enchanted Princess set sail on her inaugural voyage on Wednesday evening.
The vessel departed Port Everglades on a 10-night southern Caribbean cruise, with port calls including Princess Cays, St. Thomas, Dominica, Curaçao, and Aruba.
The ship is scheduled to sail in the Caribbean this winter, then reposition to northern Europe from mid-spring through the summer.
Norwegian Encore Sailing Canceled
Norwegian Cruise Line has announced that Norwegian Encore’s November 14 sailing has been canceled. The line says that the cancelation is due to unforeseen circumstances that will cause the ship to be delayed arriving into PortMiami by two days.
Encore is currently en route to Miami from the west coast.
Since resuming sailings, the ship spent the summer cruising to Alaska from Seattle.
Spectrum of the Seas Resumes Cruises Again
Royal Caribbean’s Spectrum of the Seas is ready to resume cruises from Hong Kong again.
Last month, the ship was forced to cancel all cruises for 21 days after one crew member tested positive for COVID-19. Now, all crew members have been tested again and the ship is scheduled to resume cruises to nowhere today, November 11.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Forced to Cancel Two Horizon Sailings
- Cruise News Today — November 30, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line’s John Heald on Increased Capacity, Pier-Side Testing, Football and More
- MSC Cruises Christens New Ship in Dubai
- Welcome Back: Another Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Sailings
- Cruise News Today — November 29, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Key West Reopened to Cruise Ships Over Weekend, Restrictions Apply
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras