Puerto Vallarta to Welcome 14 Cruise Calls This Month
Puerto Vallarta is anticipating a busy October. The Mexican port is anticipating 14 cruise ship calls this month, with 12 being calls during a passenger cruise, and two stopping just for servicing and provisions.
On Monday, two ships kicked off the port’s month as Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the Seas arrived with passengers, and Holland America’s Noordam arrived for servicing.
Other ships from lines including Carnival, Princess, and Holland America will also stop there this month.
Navantia Shipyard Busy With Eight Cruise Ships
It’s a busy month for Navantia Shipyard in Cadiz, Spain. Eight cruise ships are in either wet or dry dock getting enhancements before returning to service.
Among the vessels are four Carnival ships, two Royal Caribbean vessels, and two Azamara ships.
Most notable at the yard is Carnival’s recent transformation of Carnival Victory into Carnival Radiance. When the ship debuts, it’ll sail Mexican Riviera voyages from Long Beach, California.
Upcoming Residential Ship Adds Larger Accommodations
Storylines, Inc. has announced that it has added more large condo cabins on its upcoming residential ship due to increased demand.
There are a number of cabin choices, from studios starting at $350,000 to 8 million dollar penthouses.
Storylines has reported a large number of requests for two and three bedroom options, so it has reconfigured some of the smaller cabins to create 84 larger ones.
Owners pay upfront to lease these accommodations for 12 to 60 years. The company’s first vessel, MV Narrative, is set to debut in 2023.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Two Cruise Lines Extend Australia Pause Into 2022
- Report: Surprises From the CDC’s Updated Conditional Sailing Order
- Cruise News Today — October 27, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Line’s New LNG Flagship Completes Sea Trials
- Cruise News Today — October 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Releases Protocols For Cruises From U.S. Through November
- MSC Cruises Launches Design Contest For Hull of Upcoming Ship
- CDC Extends Conditional Sailing Order Into January 2022
- Viking Cruise Ship Makes Inaugural Call in St. Kitts
- More Dining Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Cruise Ship