On this week’s episode we get a review of Carnival Cruise Line’s last Vista-class ship, Carnival Panorama. This was a seven-night cruise from Long Beach, California, to Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, and Mazatlán, Mexico. We get a comprehensive review of the cruise ship, dining onboard, and ports of call down in the Mexican Riviera.
Richard Simms Has Cruise News:
- Australia has reopened its cruise industry
- Grand Cayman drops cruise ship restrictions
- Bahamas Paradise’s ship Grand Classica is being converted to Margaritaville at Sea Paradise
- Self-serve buffets are back on Royal Caribbean
- Norwegian Escape returns to service
- Another drug bust on MSC Seaside in Europe
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.