A review of a 10-night cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Voyager of the Seas. This was a Baltic cruise from Northern Europe that was very port-intensive. We get a bow-to-stern review of the cruise ship and the itinerary.
Richard Has Cruise News:
- CDC drops cruise ship program for cruise ships
- One cruise line takes a public approach to get more to sail while the other drops negative testing
- Royal Caribbean Group purchases a former Crystal Cruises ship
- A couple spends 1,000 days on one cruise line
- Record cruise week in central Florida
I have a treatment booked in the spa, does this mean I’ll be able to use the thermal suite that day?
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offers three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.