On this week’s episode of Cruise Radio, we chat with Mark who just returned from a seven-night cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas. This was a cruise that went down to the Bahamas with a brief stop in Florida.
Departing out of the New York City metro area, Mark shares his thoughts, his first impressions, and what it was like being a first-time cruiser on Royal Caribbean.
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- 8 Tips, Hacks, and Ways to Save Money on a Carnival Cruise
- Cruise News Today — November 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Grand Cayman Reopens to First Cruise Ship in 20 Months
- Cruise News Today — November 25, 2021 [VIDEO]
- New MSC Seashore Arrives in Jamaica, Docks Beside Sister-Ship
- Cruise News Today — November 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Chef Emeril Lagasse Cuts Ribbon on New Carnival Cruise Restaurant