All things Hurricane Dorian in September 2019, and how it impacted the Bahamas.
Guest line up:
- ABC Action News meteorologist Greg Dee gives some insight behind Hurricane Dorian and just what made it so powerful.
- Sherry Laskin tells us what the cruise lines are doing to help the residents of Grand Bahamas Island and Abacos.
- Richard shares what damage was done to the cruise lines.
- A guest who was on Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas during the storm shares what it was like to be at sea and have their cruise extended.
- What the Coast Guard says their biggest hurdle is during recovery
- Buying travel insurance before the storm is named versus buying it after
- Carnival Will Take Conservative Approach When Cruises Resume
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Caribbean Review + News
- Cruise Line Details New Sanitation Policies and Procedures
- Disney Cruise Line Cancels Additional Sailings
- Carnival Cruise Ship Captain Details Life Onboard During Shutdown
- 7 Ways Cruise Vacations Will Change Moving Forward
- Why You Shouldn’t Let Yourself Be Cruise Shamed
- Popular Shore Excursion Seller Closes Door
- Celebrity Edge Photo Tour
- How to Make a Cucumber Sunrise on Carnival Cruise Line [VIDEO]