We get a review of Azamara Club Cruises’ ship Azamara Journey. This was a 17-night Panama Canal sailing. We discuss the ship, onboard features, and the ports of call.
Rob from CruisingExcursions.com answers your listener shore excursion questions.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival Magic heading to Norfolk
- Carnival Elation experiencing technical issues
- Scarlet Lady heading to New York City
- Princess Cruise ship fails its health inspection
- Cruise ship comedian breaks quarantine and flies home
Listener Question: Transportation options in Vancouver, Canada for our Alaska cruise?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call