We get a review of Azamara Club Cruises’ ship Azamara Journey. This was a 17-night Panama Canal sailing. We discuss the ship, onboard features, and the ports of call.
Rob from CruisingExcursions.com answers your listener shore excursion questions.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival Magic heading to Norfolk
- Carnival Elation experiencing technical issues
- Scarlet Lady heading to New York City
- Princess Cruise ship fails its health inspection
- Cruise ship comedian breaks quarantine and flies home
Listener Question: Transportation options in Vancouver, Canada for our Alaska cruise?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Cruise Line Forced to Cancel Two Horizon Sailings
- Cruise News Today — November 30, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line’s John Heald on Increased Capacity, Pier-Side Testing, Football and More
- MSC Cruises Christens New Ship in Dubai
- Welcome Back: Another Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Sailings
- Cruise News Today — November 29, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Key West Reopened to Cruise Ships Over Weekend, Restrictions Apply
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras