We get a review of Azamara Club Cruises’ ship Azamara Journey. This was a 17-night Panama Canal sailing. We discuss the ship, onboard features, and the ports of call.
Rob from CruisingExcursions.com answers your listener shore excursion questions.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival Magic heading to Norfolk
- Carnival Elation experiencing technical issues
- Scarlet Lady heading to New York City
- Princess Cruise ship fails its health inspection
- Cruise ship comedian breaks quarantine and flies home
Listener Question: Transportation options in Vancouver, Canada for our Alaska cruise?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of March 22, 2020
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat