This month we’ve seen a lot of cruise cancellations and delays. We answer questions on the delays and recouping lost money. Dan Skilken from TripInsurance.com answers questions regarding the Carnival Cruise Line ship Mardi Gras that has been delayed and canceled eight sailings, and Carnival Glory. This is great to know about sailing in the future.
Sherry Laskin stops by with cruise news:
- Carnival increases drink package price
- Royal Caribbean homeports new ship in the Mediterranean
- Details on Virgin Voyages special onboard credit offer
- Asbestos found on three cruise ships
Listener Question: I am blind and wanting to cruise again for the first time in years. What does Carnival Cruise Line offer in terms of menus for the visually impaired?
- Carnival’s Guest Access contact email: [email protected]
- Carnival’s Guest Access phone number: 1-800-438-6744 ext. 70025