We get a review of Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Breeze. This ship was launched in 2012 and currently sails year-round from Port Canaveral, Florida. This was a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise that went to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, and Amber Cove.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Another cruise line hikes gratuities
- Carnival Sunrise is now sailing from the east coast
- We could see another world’s largest cruise ship
- Mobile passport is now adding an optional fee
- A unique partnership with MSC Cruises
Listener question: I have a question about the Carnival loyalty program. I currently have 22 nights with Carnival, making me red level. You need 25 nights to reach gold level, which I will receive in the MIDDLE of my next cruise. When does my gold status activate?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020