We get a review of Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Breeze. This ship was launched in 2012 and currently sails year-round from Port Canaveral, Florida. This was a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise that went to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, and Amber Cove.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Another cruise line hikes gratuities
- Carnival Sunrise is now sailing from the east coast
- We could see another world’s largest cruise ship
- Mobile passport is now adding an optional fee
- A unique partnership with MSC Cruises
Listener question: I have a question about the Carnival loyalty program. I currently have 22 nights with Carnival, making me red level. You need 25 nights to reach gold level, which I will receive in the MIDDLE of my next cruise. When does my gold status activate?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises