Sherry Kennedy has cruise news:
- Carnival charging for late-night room service and ditching debarkation day room service.
- Two cruise ships are heading to New York City in 2019
- Celebrity Cruises is debuting Celebrity Edge ahead of schedule
- Star Princess gets a major refurbishment
What are the highlights of transiting the Panama Canal? – Nicholas, SD
Will my travel agent get mad if I ask her to adjust my price drop? I know she makes her money on commission. I feel bad. – Cindy, CT
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call