[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI461NOV3017.mp3″ title=”Carnival Conquest Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Scott just returned from a four-night Bahamas cruise on Carnival Conquest. You’ll want to hear this review from a seasoned cruiser, but first time sailing Carnival Cruise Line.
Sherry has cruise news:
- NCL changes final payment due date
- Carnival changing up cruise ships in the Gulf of Mexico
- Disney Magic will get an extensive renovation
- Port Canaveral reached a milestone
Listener Question: I’m going to the western Caribbean next summer on Royal Caribbean and trying to decide between a passport card and a passport book – are there any advantages of one over the other? Carl – Detroit
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants