A 2019 review of a Western Caribbean cruise aboard Carnival Dream. This was a seven-night cruise out of New Orleans.
Rob is answering your listener questions on cruise excursions in Iceland, Vietnam, Aruba, and Cozumel.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- New rule makes it harder from cruise crew to get off the ship
- Guests get booted off Royal Caribbean ship for a dangerous act
- Royal Caribbean is getting rid of a cruise ship
- Also debuting new spa suites
- Carnival Cruise Line changes up safety video
Listener question: What is the difference between a cove balcony and a standard balcony cabin on Carnival Cruise Line?
- Costa Smeralda Trip Report, Day 4: Is Cruising ‘Italian Style’ For You?
- Another Cruise Ship Pulled From China, Will Now Sail in Mediterranean
- Half of Carnival’s U.S. Cruise Ship Fleet Back in Service
- Norwegian Cruise Line Announces Final Episode of EMBARK Web Series
- A Picky Eater’s Guide to Dining on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Foodie’s Delight: Silversea’s New S.A.L.T. Delivers ‘Local Tastes’
- Costa Smeralda Trip Report, Day 3: Tasting The Med, Onboard & Ashore
- MSC Divina Resumes Cruising From Port Canaveral
- Cruise Line Sets a New Single-Day Booking Record
- Cruise News Today — September 17, 2021 [VIDEO]