Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
We get a Carnival Elation review from Tony and Jenny. Carnival Elation is a Fantasy-class ship that underwent a massive dry dock in 2017 to add another deck, more dining options, and refurbishing all the existing staterooms. This was a five-night Bahamas cruise to Nassau, Bahamas, and Half Moon Cay.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Mexican cruise destination rocked by violence
- 2018 Norovirus report released
- Carnival Cruise Line reverses room service charge
- Venice is now charging day visitor tax
- 100-year-old woman celebrates a birthday on a cruise ship
- Carnival Cruise Line captain and crew honored for rescue
- How much does the sky suite on Celebrity Edge cost?
- My dining time is during sail away – what happens?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
EDITORIAL12 hours ago
From Gratuities To Below Deck, Cruise Ship Crew Member Tells All
EDITORIAL2 days ago
Carnival Cruise Director Matt Mitcham’s Next Challenge
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Dream “Job” Open To Cruiser Who Loves Food And Wine
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Royal Caribbean Reveals Big Changes For Popular Ship
CRUISE PODCAST4 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Mariner of the Seas 2019 Review + News
CRUISE NEWS13 hours ago
Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of August 18, 2019