A Carnival Horizon 2019 review. This was an eight-night Southern Caribbean cruise from Port Miami.
We chat with Holland America Line’s president, Orlando Ashford. Also a couple of sound bytes from Carnival’s Brand Ambassador John Heald.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival Cruise Line’s new TV game show
- Excel suites that are going to debut on Carnival Mardi Gras
- People getting banned for destroying an elevator
- Royal Caribbean halting Sky Pad after an incident and a $10M lawsuit
- Listener Q: How much does it cost to use a travel agent?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Royal Caribbean Exec Puts Buffet Rumors “To Rest”
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown