A Carnival Horizon 2019 review. This was an eight-night Southern Caribbean cruise from Port Miami.
We chat with Holland America Line’s president, Orlando Ashford. Also a couple of sound bytes from Carnival’s Brand Ambassador John Heald.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival Cruise Line’s new TV game show
- Excel suites that are going to debut on Carnival Mardi Gras
- People getting banned for destroying an elevator
- Royal Caribbean halting Sky Pad after an incident and a $10M lawsuit
- Listener Q: How much does it cost to use a travel agent?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of March 22, 2020
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat